Thursday, January 19, 2017

REAL BRIDE: Melissa

Greg & Melissa Vernon
8.27.2016


"Everything for a wedding fell into place for Greg and I. We chose to have a small intimate wedding (18 people total) in the chapel at the Cathedral of Immaculate Conception on August 27, 2016." 


"Since it was such an intimate wedding, Greg and I decided to do a 'first look' in the ballroom at the Hilton President Hotel."
































"The wedding could not have been any more perfect. Our ceremony was intimate with our family in attendance. Before heading to our reception, we took photos at The Kauffman Center for Performing Arts and Liberty Memorial."


"My two sisters were my bridesmaids and I let them pick out dresses that would keep them comfortable for my big day."



"Our reception was a four course meal at The American Restaurant in a private dinning room overlooking downtown Kansas City."


"It truly was a magical day! I felt amazing in my dress from Something White!"


Bridal Look:
Gown | Casablanca Bridal
Alterations Sew Sweet
Accessories | From Brides Grandmother & Aunt
Hair & Makeup | Lindsay Jackson - Lou & Co.


Wedding Professionals:
Cake | Mama Resch's
Menswear | Men's Warehouse






No comments:

Post a Comment