Thursday, January 4, 2018

Real Bride: Cassie

Trent & Cassie Ireland

08.05.17

Today's rustic Weston, Missouri wedding pulls at our heartstrings! The sunflowers, the Timber Barn, the cake, the biggest smiles you ever did see - yes please! Adding all of this to our Pinterest board dreams, seriously. These two are the epitome of cool bride & cool groom & we're taking all of the notes.





Did you have a specific theme in mind while you were planning?
"Our theme was kind of rustic & vintage. With us both being farm kids we wanted a classic yet country feel. Our venue had some whimsical features too with hanging string lights & a gorgeous chandelier! Our colors were wisteria purples with pops of sunflower yellows - Trent's favorite color - & some pinks!" 





What made you decide to get married on August 5th?
"After our engagement we knew we wanted to be married within a year! When you know, you know, right?! So upon deciding on our venue, it came down to what dates were available at the end of summer timeline we were looking at! We ended up with a 9 month engagement and chose August 5th, 2017 as our wedding date! BEST. DAY. EVER." 




What was one of your favorite moments from your wedding day?
"I love photos! So taking pictures & being able to look at the pictures now are one of my favorite things about the day. I would say my very favorite moment would be a toss up between our first look moment or the moment we first made eye contact as I walked down the aisle. It's an indescribable feeling to see the man of your dreams near tears looking at you, about to commit his entire life to you!" 











Tell us about your love story!
"Our love story... where do I begin?! A bit of a whirlwind romance at first! We are the true 'twin flame' scenario - if you aren't familiar, research it - as far as not being fully 'ready' for each other when our paths first crossed. We met in 2013 & started officially dating in 2015. Our feelings for each other have always been strong, it was just a matter of maturing enough to channel those feelings in the right way! Coming up on our two year official anniversary, Trent proposed in the most perfect way! He, of course after asking my father, decided to propose during his family pictures - which means I will have those pictures to look back on & take me back to that moment for life."






What advice would you give to other brides in regards to dress shopping?
"My advice to other brides when it comes to dress shopping is not to settle! Wedding dress shopping can be stressful & make you feel pressured for sure, but stay positive! I'm sure I tried on over 20 dresses before I found the one. Make sure you choose the dress that makes YOU feel like a rock-star & don't be afraid to keep looking until your heart is set! Something White Bridal was the MOST amazing experience. They were so patient with me, didn't rush me & allowed me the flexibility to come back after thinking on it! A wedding dress is a big purchase & I'm very thankful to have found mine at Something White!" 











How did the two of you meet?
"Trent & I met while he was in college. We were initially introduced through our mutual friends while we were out together one night!"












Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Ireland!
Wishing you the sweetest forever.







Bridal Look:
Gown | Paloma Blanca
Hair & MakeupChandlar Smith 

Wedding Professionals:
Ceremony & Reception Venue | Weston Red Barn Farm - Timber Barn
Videography | M&C Videography
Florist Treasure Gardens, LLC
Menswear | Men's Wearhouse
Cake | Amy Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment