Friday, July 14, 2017

REAL BRIDE: Anna

Michael & Anna Perry

06.04.2016

The vision for this Kansas City wedding? Classic, chic, & modern. In other words, the kind of wedding that feels stylish & elegant today & 50 years from now. From the soft blush tones to the elegance of both the church and the reception venue, this day made for an insanely glamorous celebration. Get ready to smile at this couples big day & all of their happiness! 



What advice would you give to other brides in regards to dress shopping?
"Find a dress that you feel like you could wear all day everyday because of comfort. My Robert Bullock gown was not my first choice just looking at it on the rack, but once I tried it on, I didn't want to take it off!"






What made you decide to get married on June 4?
"June 4th, 2016 was the perfect day for us to get married because I turned 26 on June 2nd & Michael turned 27 on June 6th. We thought it would be fun to get married on one of the very few days that we were both the same age! Also, we have friends that could only accommodate summer weddings & this was the perfect time. We were moving one month later, so our wedding kicked off our going away parties!"








Did you have a specific theme in mind while planning?
"Classic elegance with soft blush tones."










How did the two of you meet?
"We met in 2008, at a family friend's graduation party & continued to be friends throughout college. In 2012 we finally decided to start dating."








Where did you draw your inspiration & ideas from?
"I didn't really have a specific spot for inspiration. I did look on Pinterest & had ideas from previous weddings I had attended. My Something White Bridal gown really started everything with my planning. My mom told me that I looked like Grace Kelly in the gown, so I decided I needed every detail to be classy, with a modern twist! My gown & the venue truly fit my personality & taste, so the details easily fell into place!"












What was one of your favorite moments from your big day?
"My favorite moment was our first dance to Whitney Houston's 'How Will I Know'! We didn't have a dance choreographed, but it ended up being the highlight of the evening. Also, we were told that the dance floor was the most crowded most people had seen & that means everyone must have had a good time!"




Congratulations to The Perry's!
Wishing you many, many more years of laughter like the kind above!



Bridal Look:
Alterations | Janay A Eco Bridal
Hair & Makeup | Parlor Salon & Shyra Newbill
Shoes | Betsy Johnson
Jewelry | Kendra Scott & Miraculous Medals

Wedding Professionals:
Ceremony Venue | St. Ann's Catholic Church
Reception Venue | Studio Dan Meiners
Bridesmaid Designer The Dessy Group - Suede Rose
Menswear | Jos. A. Bank & Paolini Garment
Florals  | Studio Dan Meiners
Wedding Planner Pretty & Planned Events
Stationary | Denise Clark
Cake McLain's Bakery
Catering Shining Stars Catering
Rehearsal Dinner The Phoenix & Jackstack Barbeque
DJ Icon Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment